BRAND NEW SPARTAN 300 SERIES
7' WIDE X 16' LONG X 7' TALL
Perfect 3 in 1 trailer! Work, play, camp...
Super aerodynamic, HD frame, and the iconic look that only exist with our exclusive 300 series package!
AXLES AND RUNNING GEAR:
- (2) 3500LB Axles
- 7000 GVWR
- Easy lube hubs
- 4 Wheel electric brakes
- Emergency brake away system
- 15” New trailer rated radial tires
- 15” 5 lug Aluminum wheels
- One piece aluminum roof
- Slope wedge design
- .030 Aluminum exterior skin
- Upgraded amount of exterior LED lights on our trailers.
- Cadillac style LED tail lights
- LED license plate light
- Prepped or (stubbed out) for a future electrical package
- Roof vent that is pre-braced and wired for a future a/c
- Insulated therma cool ceiling liner inside
- 3/8” Plywood walls
- 3/4” Plywood floor
- (4) HD D-rings already installed (rated 5k each)
- Aluminum side flow vents with baffle keeping the water out
- (2) Super bright 12volt LED strip lighting.
- 32” Passenger side (curbside) entrance door ———This door has the upgraded RV latch allowing you to lock it for both inside and out... Also it has the upgraded aluminum door hold back, as well as the upgrade recessed piano style hinges.
- Spring assisted rear ramp door does come equipped with the fold out ramp extension.
- All of the frame components have been upgraded to box tube construction. Meaning the floor crossmembers, wall uprights, and your roof bows are all square tubing instead of hat post, angle iron etc.
- Also all the frame components have been upgraded to 16 inch on centers everything.
- The most important feature, (in my opinion) is the triple tube extended tongue. Having a third member on the A-frame gives it more strength in the highest stress point of the trailer. Having the extended a-frame/tongue Will greatly reduce your tongue weight by taking some of the weight off your bumper along with decreasing your chances of jack knife in your trailer into your tow vehicle.
DRY WEIGHT: 2480lbs
GAWR: 4520lbs (payload capacity)
16’ of square space + the wedge
OVERALL LENGTH: 23’ Including the tongue,
INTERIOR HEIGHT: 7’ (center of trailer from floor to ceiling)
OVERALL HEIGHT: 8’3” (not counting roof vent)
INTERIOR WIDTH: 81” wall to wall
OVERALL WIDTH: 102”
OPENING REAR RAMP DOOR HEIGHT: 6’10”