83” wide x 16+6 length (22’ overall)
The 20K tube tilt is a beast of a trailer, with no peers in its class, and is equipped with twin 10K torflex axles with 17.5 super single tires. The trailer is built with a heavy duty frame, while still maintaining a full 83" between the fenders.
- GVWR: 20,000 lbs.
- Weight: 5,300 lbs.
- Payload capacity: approximately 14,700lbs
- Length: 6’ stationary + 16' tilt
- Width: 83" between fenders
- Frame: 8 x 2 x 1/4 tube
- Unloaded Deck Height: 25"
- Side Rails: 5 x 5 x 5/16 angle (flush floor)
- Crossmembers: 3" channels (12" on center spacing)
- Fenders: HD Fully Welded 11 gauge
- Jack: Single 12K dropleg
- Hitch: 2 5/16" adj. coupler or pintle
- Safety Chains: (2) 3/8" Grade 70
- Tie-Downs: stake pockets and (4) D-rings
- Storage: Chain tray in tongue
- Axles: 10,000 lb. Dexter
- Suspension: Torflex
- Tire and Wheel: 235/75R-17.5 18 ply super single
- Decking: 2 x 8 No. 1 Treated pine
- Lights: LED flush mount
- Elect. Plug: RV plug
- Finish and Paint: Bead blasted, acid washed, zinc rich primed, powder coated
OTHER UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Pallet fork holders
- Cushioned dampener release valve that allows for the perfect decent speed based on what you set
- Single point easy lock/unlock for the tilt
- Fender saver mounted just before each of the rear fenders
- Much more!